A Typical Day
- Your dog is picked up in a safe vehicle with plenty of ventilation.
- Once a group of 8 or less dogs are picked up, we go to one of the off leash parks in your neighbourhood that best suites the group.
- Dogs are walked off leash for duration of 1 hour.
- Dogs are then delivered home, wiped down if necessary and left in a prearranged area.
- Dog walker leaves a note in your journal. We keep you informed of changes in behavior, stamina and anything we observe day to day.
- Dogs are tired out from a rich time of exercise and socialization; they are usually ready for a long nap.